Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions. If these answers don't help please call us or drop us an email using the contact box below.
- Are you able to assist with design?
Our surveyors can give guidance on how to get the best from your car park. We can advise how to make the most of the space and give layout suggestions and design ideas to make a real impression.
- Do you work nationwide?
The majority of our works are carried out in Southern England, from our depots in Kent and West Sussex, however depending on the nature of the works, we are able to carry out works throughout the whole of the UK.
- I own a private road, is there any legislation I need to adhere to?
No, on private property the design / size, etc. of the road markings is at the discretion of the land owner.
- Is your work guaranteed?
Yes! All of our work comes with a 12 month guarantee.
- What's the difference between thermoplastic and paint?
Thermoplastic is a plastic material which is heated until it is molten and applied to a bituminous road surface. When it comes into contact with the road surface it cools and hardens to form a long lasting marking. Paint is applied colds using an airless spraying machine. It is traditionally used indoors in car parks, warehouses etc and on concrete or paved surfaces.
- Apart from white lining what other services do you provide?
We offer a range of services from road marking, cats eye and road stud installation, car park marking, sports courts and other decorative markings and traffic management. Additionally through out webshop we sell everthing you need to manage small marking or repair jobs yourself.
- I only have a small amount of work to that needs to be done, does Hi-Way Services only work for large companies / on major contracts?
Not at all! We are happy to quote on any sized job from a a couple of car parking bays to major highway contracts.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major debit /credit cards. We also accept bacs, cheques and paypal. To open an account please contact our Head Office.
- What are the standard dimensions of a disabled parking bay?